Three year old electrocuted in Mankulan

Three year old electrocuted in Mankulan

Three year old electrocuted in Mankulan

Written by Staff Writer

22 Jan, 2019 | 8:56 am

COLOMBO (News 1st) – A three-year-old child died after he was electrocuted in his house in Nattakandal, Mankulan.

The police said that the victim had passed away when he was being transferred from the Mallavi hospital to the Kilinochchi hospital for further treatments.

Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]