Written by Staff Writer
23 Dec, 2018 | 12:48 pm
Update:- The fire that erupted this morning (December 23) in Vauxhall street this morning has now been completely doused.
The assistance of the Sri Lanka Air Force had also been sought to douse the fire.
One of the firemen who had inhaled smoke was admitted to the National hospital with breathing difficulties. The cause of the fire has not yet been ascertained.
COLOMBO (News 1st) – A fire erupted in a furniture store in Vauxhall Street, Colombo at around 11.30 this morning (December 23).
The Colombo Fire Service department has deployed 10 firefighting units to douse the fire.
24 Mar, 2021 | 06:50 AM
19 Feb, 2021 | 11:43 AM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]