16 year old dies after being electrocuted by his headphones

16 year old dies after being electrocuted by his headphones

16 year old dies after being electrocuted by his headphones

Written by Lethonkie Fernando

11 Dec, 2018 | 10:57 am

COLOMBO (News 1st) – A 16-year-old died last week after he was electrocuted while listening to headphones from a plugged-in mobile phone. Local Media reported that Mohd Aidi Azzhar Zahrin was found dead in Rembau, Malaysia, lying motionless on the floor and cold to the touch.

Although checkups had not identified any traces of external bruises, blood was found pouring from the ears of the victim.

Mohd is the fourth such person to die due to headphone-inflicted electric shocks within the year.

The general public must be made aware to limit the usage of such devices when they are plugged in and charging.

Latest News

Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]