20 year old electrocuted to death

20 year old electrocuted to death

20 year old electrocuted to death

Written by Devuni Goonewardene

07 Dec, 2018 | 3:30 pm

Colombo (News 1st) – A 20-year-old man died by electric shock in Galeyaya, Udawatte this morning.

Police stated that the victim died while on a hunting trip when he came into contact with a loose electric cable of a Utility pole fixed in a paddy field.

02 people have been injured and admitted to the Hasalaka Hospital.

The victim who died had been a resident of Bamunupura, Udawatte.

Investigations into the matter are underway.

 


Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]