Two dead in Dambulla after inhaling a poisonous gas

Two dead in Dambulla after inhaling a poisonous gas

Two dead in Dambulla after inhaling a poisonous gas

Written by Keshala Dias

23 Mar, 2018 | 3:42 pm

COLOMBO (News 1st) – Two employees of a spices production factory died after inhaling a poisonous gas.

Police said the leak has occurred last night and the two employees of the factory were found unconscious following the incident.

A News 1st correspondent said the victims had died upon admission to the Dambulla Base Hospital.

The victims aged 19 and 30 are residents of Dambulla.

The factory in question has been temporarily closed down.


Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]