Written by Staff Writer
22 Dec, 2016 | 2:57 pm
A fire has erupted inside the emergency unit of the Ambalangoda Regional Hospital this morning .
Police say, the fire which broke out on a bed inside the emergency ward of the Ambalangoda Regional Hospital, had destroyed the medicine and medical equipment which were installed in the ward.
A News 1st correspondent added that the fire was doused with the help of the hospital staff. The Ambalangoda Police has launched investigations into the fire.
16 Jun, 2021 | 03:51 PM
12 Jun, 2021 | 09:02 PM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]