Child of foreign couple dies in Wenappuwa hotel

Child of foreign couple dies in Wenappuwa hotel

Child of foreign couple dies in Wenappuwa hotel

Written by Staff Writer

14 Jul, 2016 | 4:47 pm

A ten month old infant of German nationality, died after being electrocuted in the Waikkal, Kammal area in Wensappuwa.

The infant was with her parents who were staying at a tourist hotel in the area. The child had been electrocuted at 10.30 p.m. while the parents were dining at one of the restaurants at the tourist hotel.

Police said that the body is currently at the Negombo General Hospital. The parents had arrived in the country a week ago on holiday.

Latest News

Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]