Written by Staff Writer
29 Mar, 2016 | 6:25 am
A man known as Faycal C, the only person arrested and charged with involvement in the Brussels attacks, has been released for lack of evidence.
Belgian media said the man had been suspected of being the mystery third man in CCTV footage of the bombers.
But a judge found there was no evidence to justify holding him, the prosecutor’s office said.
Last Tuesday’s attacks on the airport and the city’s metro system killed 35 people and injured more than 300.
The attacks were claimed by the Islamic State (IS) militant group.
Of the 35 victims, seven have still to be identified, the country’s crisis centre said on Monday (in French).
At least 12 of the victims are foreign nationals from the US, the Netherlands, Sweden, Germany, France, the UK, Italy and China, it said earlier.
11 Apr, 2019 | 07:37 PM
12 Jul, 2018 | 09:59 AM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]