Written by Staff Writer
22 Dec, 2015 | 11:36 am
A fire has erupted at the Sathosa outlet in Embilipitiya.
The Police Media Unit said that the fire had erupted at around 6.30 on Tuesday morning. They added that the fire was a result of an electrical fault.
The fire was doused with the combined efforts of the Embilipitiya Police, the Fire Department and the Ceylon Electricity Board.
The Police said that major damage was not caused to the Sathosa outlet.
15 Jun, 2019 | 09:41 AM
11 Jun, 2019 | 09:32 AM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]