Written by Staff Writer
23 Mar, 2015 | 9:43 am
Four houses have been damaged by the fire which broke out at Frederica Road in Wellawatte.
Police said that the fire broke out on Sunday night after a kerosene burner at a house overturned.
Police also stated that the fire was put out with the assistance of the Fire Service Department of the Colombo Municipal Council.
However, no serious damages have been caused to the houses.
20 Oct, 2021 | 09:53 AM
17 Oct, 2021 | 01:56 PM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]