Watch Report: Chilean toddler rescued after getting head stuck in kettle

Watch Report: Chilean toddler rescued after getting head stuck in kettle

Written by Bella Dalima

24 Sep, 2014 | 2:39 pm

A Chilean toddler is rescued by firefighters after getting a kettle stuck on her head on Saturday.

The one-and-a-half-year-old put her head in the kettle while her mother was on the phone at their family home in Santa Cruz.

The girl was rushed to hospital but the medical team’s equipment was not enough to free the toddler.

Firefighters were eventually called in and freed the child.

 

 

Source:TheGuardian

Latest News

Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]