Electrical leakage causes fire in Galle

Electrical leakage causes fire in Galle

Electrical leakage causes fire in Galle

Written by Staff Writer

30 Jun, 2014 | 1:42 pm

Two vehicles have been damaged in a fire that erupted in a garage in the Pinnaduwa area in Galle.The fire was doused Monday morning.

The police stated that the fire had broken out when the owner was in the garage. Vehicles and other items were damaged in the fire.

Police also stated that an electricity leakage had been the cause of the fire.

Latest News

Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]