Written by Staff Writer
30 Mar, 2014 | 8:34 am
Chinese and an Australian ship have failed to identify remains from the missing Malaysia Airlines flight after their first day in a new search area.
Footage shows the moment Chinese searchers spotted new debris on Saturday,
The two ships retrieved objects from the Indian Ocean but none was confirmed to be from missing flight MH370, Australia’s maritime authority said.
Chinese aircraft also flew over the area, north-east of the previous zone, and have spotted more objects.
The airliner disappeared on 8 March with 239 people on board.
Chinese patrol ship Haixun 01 and Australia’s HMAS Success “reported they have retrieved a number of objects from the ocean but so far no objects confirmed to be related to MH370 have been recovered”, the Australian Maritime Safety Authority (Amsa) said late on Saturday.
06 Jul, 2021 | 11:35 AM
19 Feb, 2018 | 01:13 PM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]