Fire destorys hardware shop in Hanwella

Fire destorys hardware shop in Hanwella

Fire destorys hardware shop in Hanwella

Written by Staff Writer

26 Jan, 2014 | 11:12 am

A fire had erupted at a shop selling hardware products in Hanwella on Saturday  night.

Police said that the building had been extensively damaged by the fire.

The fire had been doused by the police along with the Colombo Fire Extinguishing Unit and residents.

Latest News

Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]