Written by Bella Dalima
21 Jan, 2014 | 2:51 pm
Thirty eight (38) students from the Akurana area have been hospitalised following food poisoning. A spokesman for the police said that the students took ill after consuming “Kola Kenda” on Tuesday morning.
Police also added that the students who are currently receiving treatment at hospital are in a stable condition. Several students have been discharged from hospital.
12 Apr, 2021 | 10:17 AM
15 Nov, 2019 | 05:51 PM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]