Mahinda Yapa is ‘absolutely correct’ – says Sajith

Mahinda Yapa is ‘absolutely correct’ – says Sajith

Written by Bella Dalima

03 Jan, 2014 | 11:31 pm

Another phase of the Janasuwaya Community Welfare programme was held in Randunuwaththa, Weerawila on Friday. The event was held under the patronage of UNP Parliamentarian Sajith Premadasa.

Concessionary loans were granted to 100 women under the Janasuwaya program held on Friday. UNP Parliamentarian, Sajith Premadasa shared these views:

“Agriculture Minister Mahinda Yapa Abeywardena is fearlessly and unwaveringly coming before the media and saying that the budgets of Pradeshiya Sabhas are being defeated, because of problems with dividing the loot. The Chairman, Organiser and Minister divide 65 percent among themselves. They steal it. The remaining 35 percent that is stolen is distributed among the other Alliance representatives. When it is not shared and one person feeds off the entire 100 percent, the budget is defeated. Minister Mahinda Yapa…. You are absolutely correct!”

 

Latest News

Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]