Written by Zulfick Farzan
13 Feb, 2021 | 6:09 am
Colombo (News 1st); 940 COVID-19 cases were reported on Friday (12) from Sri Lanka, said the Department of Government Information.
932 : Peliyagoda Cluster
004 : Prison Cluster
004 : Returness from the United Arab Emirates
05 COVID-19 deaths were reported on Friday (12), raising total fatalities in Sri Lanka to 384.
The Director General of Health Services confirmed five (05) deaths caused by Covid-19 virus infection on Friday (12).
Accordingly, the total number of deaths due to Covid-19 infection in Sri Lanka is 384 and the details of the deceased are as follows:
01. The deceased is a 63 year old male from Kotagala. He was diagnosed as infected with Covid-19 and transferred from Kotagala Hospital to the District Hospital Nuwara Eliya where he died on 09.02.2021. The Cause of death is mentioned as acute Covid pneumonia.
02. The deceased is a 79 year old male from Mathugama. He was diagnosed as infected with Covid-19 virus and transferred from General Hospital Kaluthara to the Teaching Hospital Anuradhapura where he died on 11.02.2021. The Cause of death is mentioned as Covid
pneumonia and kidney failure.
03. The diseased is a 69 year old male from Kotahena. He was diagnosed as infected with Covi-19 virus and transferred from a private hospital Colombo to Base Hospital Mulleriyawa where he died on 11.02.2021. The cause of death is mentioned as Covid pneumonia, acute diabetes and high blood pressure.
04. The deceased is a 59 year old male from Colombo 08. He died on 05.02.2021 while undergoing treatments at Chest Hospital Welisara. The Cause of death is mentioned as lung disease, Covid pneumonia and respiratory system failure.
05. The deceased is a 49 year old male from Colombo 12. He died on 28.01.2021 while undergoing treatments at Chest Hospital Welisara. The cause of death is mentioned as Covid pneumonia and lung disease
04 Aug, 2021 | 11:29 AM
04 Aug, 2021 | 08:10 AM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]