Written by Staff Writer
10 Oct, 2016 | 10:31 am
The Badulla town has been engulfed in a smoke due to a fire that has erupted at a garbage dumping site.
Badulla Urban Commissioner Wijeyasiri Randeniya states that there is a risk of methane gas being released as a result of the fire.
The Badulla Urban Council has urged residents to refrain from inhaling the smoke that is spewing out of the garbage dump.
23 Aug, 2019 | 10:32 AM
03 Jul, 2019 | 05:39 PM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]