Written by Staff Writer
03 Nov, 2015 | 1:46 pm
Three cadets from the Sri Lanka Army died of electrocution after a high-tension power cable fell on them in Gintota, Galle.
The High Tension power cable had fallen to a van used by the Army personnel for their driving lessons at around 01:15 this afternoon.
The unexpected tragedy took place on the Galle – Colombo Main road in close proximity to the Sri Lanka Transport Board Depot in Gintota.
7 personnel undertaking driving lessons attached to the Bussa Army Camp met with this incident.
According to our correspondent stated that 4 persons who suffered electric shock following the incident have been admitted to the Karapitiya Teaching Hospital.
23 Mar, 2019 | 01:33 PM
21 Feb, 2019 | 01:19 PM
Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]