Rangala child dies to due painkiller overdose

Rangala child dies to due painkiller overdose

Rangala child dies to due painkiller overdose

Written by News 1st

15 Apr, 2014 | 1:52 pm

A two and a half year old girl in Rangala has died after she had swallowed painkillers by mistake.

The child had passed away on Monday whilst receiving treatment at the Kandy Hospital.

The child who had accidentally swallowed six tablets of painkillers on Sunday, had been admitted to the Theldeniya hospital before being admitted to the Kandy Hospital for further treatment.

The postmortem examination revealed that the child had died due a high transfusion of painkillers in her body.

Are you interested in advertising on our website or video channel
Please contact us at [email protected]